- Clients should arrive no more than 5-10 minutes prior to appointment, as we are trying to dissuade people from congregating in waiting room for long periods.
- Both clients and therapists are required to wear a mask before, during, and after the session — unless the clients can provide proof of of vaccination. Mask wearing can be determined on a case-by-case basis. At present, Jeff has been fully vaccinated. Angie will be fully vaccinated 4/21.
- Clients must wash hands upon arrival.
- Clients who are sick or have recently been sick must stay home – even it means canceling the appointment day-of.
- Art of Massage Chicago reserves the right to cancel an appointment if a client is not abiding by any of the above.
These are challenging times for everyone. We appreciate your cooperation and patience. Please understand that the above measures are necessary to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. If you feel you cannot comply with any of them, we understand. But these precautions are 100% required and mandated by the CDC and the State of Illinois.