- Clients should arrive no more than 5-10 minutes prior to appointment, as we are trying to dissuade people from congregating in waiting room for long periods.
- Both clients and therapists are required to wear a massage before, during, and after the session.
- Clients must wash hands upon arrival.
- Clients who are sick or have recently been sick must stay home – even it means canceling the appointment day-of.
- Art of Massage Chicago reserves the right to cancel an appointment if a client is not abiding by the above.
These are challenging times for everyone. We appreciate your cooperation and patience. Please understand that the above measures are necessary to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. If you feel you cannot comply with any of them, we understand. But these precautions are 100% required and mandated by the State of Illinois.